Conditions of Use
- Services provided by Athletic Kings Sports Services are subject to the conditions stated below in this document. Every time you visit our website, use our services or make a purchase, you accept the following conditions. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using our website and our services.
- Content published on this website (digital downloads, images, texts, graphics, logos) is the property of Athletic Kings Sports Services and/or its content creators and protected by international copyright laws. The entire compilation of the content found on this website is the exclusive property of Athletic Kings Sports Services , with copyright authorship for this compilation by Athletic Kings Sports Services.
Comments, Reviews, and Emails
- Visitors may post content as long as it is not obscene, illegal, defamatory, threatening, infringing of intellectual property rights, invasive of privacy or injurious in any other way to third parties. Content has to be free of software viruses, political campaign, and commercial solicitation.
- We reserve all rights (but not the obligation) to remove and/or edit such content. When you post your content, you grant Athletic Kings Sports Services non-exclusive, royalty-free and irrevocable right to use, reproduce, publish, modify such content throughout the world in any media.
- If you are an owner of an account on this website, you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your private user details (username and password). You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- We reserve all rights to terminate accounts, edit or remove content and cancel orders in their sole discretion.
- Athletic Kings Sports Services will not lease, sell or distribute your personal information to any third parties, unless we have your permission or forced by law to do so. Your personal information will be used when we need to send you informational and promotional materials.
- Payments should be made before attending the lesson and for the entire booked service/package.
- Only paid bookings/services will be confirmed.
- A ‘no pay, no play’ policy is applicable.
- Once payment has been made, refunds will not be issued in the event of a client not being able to fulfill their commitment to the entire booked and paid packages of lessons.
- Athletic Kings Coaches will not be able to commit to lessons until payment has been made.
- Clients leaving the country permanently for any reason at any part of the term will not be reimbursed for their remaining lessons
- Unless made within 24 hours of the start of the class, the full rate will be charged.
- Private lesson participants are permitted one re-scheduled lesson per term.
- Semi-private lesson participants are permitted one re-scheduled lesson per term.
- Missed classes need to be made up before the end of the ongoing term.
- Group lesson participants (3 and 4 students) will not be permitted any makeup lessons.
- Subsequent cancellations will be charged in full.
- Programs will always be conducted unless bad weather (rain/storm) does not permit safe instruction. For lessons/programs canceled due to bad weather, the coaches will schedule make-up lessons.
- Lessons that are booked and not canceled at least 12 hours in advance are payable in full.
- There will be no refunds unless for extraordinary circumstances that are at the decision of the academy management.
- There will be no refunds for “no shows”.
- All players are expected to wear proper clothing at all times and non-marking shoes.
- Shirts, shorts and shoes are a must at all times; if proper tennis attire is not worn, Athletic Kings reserves the right to suspend play and participation in any of the activities.
- Parents are encouraged to observe and support but will not be permitted to attend any junior session on the court together with their children.
- Athletic Kings may use an official company photographer at lessons, tournaments, and events.
- Any appropriate images from these photographers mentioned may be used for promotional materials and campaigns, on our website and/or on social media platforms.
- By enrolling in our services, the client understands and agrees that staff, management and coaches are not liable for any injuries, loss, or damages to personal property while attending coaching sessions or other Athletic Kings events.
- Athletic Kings reserves the right to update these terms and conditions from time to time and will notify clients in advance. These terms are governed by UAE law.
- By visiting this website, you agree that the laws of the United Arab Emirates, without regard to principles of conflict laws, will govern these terms and conditions, or any dispute of any sort that might come between PLA Sports Services and you, or its business partners and associates.
- Any dispute related in any way to your visit to this website or to products you purchase from us shall be arbitrated by state or federal court UAE and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts.